One of my biggest ambitions is travelling all around the world by cruise. I want to have a blue cruise trip when I go to Bodrum. I think the mediterranean countries, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain are very similar to each other.
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 fill : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP printer 24*7
- 2 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?