One of my biggest ambitions is travelling all around the world by cruise. I want to have a blue cruise trip when I go to Bodrum. I think the mediterranean countries, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain are very similar to each other.
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 2 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 3 Roll calls
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 7 What to pack for alaska
- 8 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 9 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 new england/canada cruise
- 12 Grand Celebration review
- 13 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 15 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 16 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 19 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 20 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 21 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 22 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Alaska Cruise
- 24 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 25 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?