I recently took an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise and at each port there were crew members who would get off with bicycles and I was wondering if passengers could bring bikes aboard for use in each port. How would that work? I think it would be way more interesting to explore some ports that way rather than some overpriced shore excursions. Does anybody have any experience regarding this?
Has anyone ever taken a bicycle on a cruise ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel