We are cruising from Anchorage to Vancouver and trying to determine if the 3 day Mt. Mckinley/ Denali land package is worth the extra money. Do you have enough time to plan any extra excursions once there? Is that area any more spectacular than what we will experience getting off and doing land tours in Skagway , Juneau, and Ketchican? Thanks for any imput.
Has anyone done the Denali land package through Princess Cruises?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 9 1 night in Denali
- 10 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 Antarctica Cruise
- 13 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 16 Cruise worries
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old