We are cruising from Anchorage to Vancouver and trying to determine if the 3 day Mt. Mckinley/ Denali land package is worth the extra money. Do you have enough time to plan any extra excursions once there? Is that area any more spectacular than what we will experience getting off and doing land tours in Skagway , Juneau, and Ketchican? Thanks for any imput.
Has anyone done the Denali land package through Princess Cruises?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 4 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 5 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 6 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 9 Pavlus Travel
- 10 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 11 Legend of the Seas
- 12 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 13 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 14 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 15 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 16 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 17 Alaska
- 18 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 23 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 24 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 25 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?