My wife and I are planning a Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity in June 1014, and are having a really difficult time deciding between two equally appealing itineraries with comparable prices. One begins in Venice and visits Adriatic ports in Croatia -- Dubrovnik and Split -- and Montenegro, plus Sicily and Malta. The other sails from Rome and overnights in Istanbul and visits Athens and the Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini. As I write this, I'm realizing there's probably no objective way for anyone to offer anything definitive in the way of advice, since preferences are totally subjective. But are there any thoughts? The Adriatic but no Istanbul or Greek islands? Or Istanbul and Greek islands, but no Adriatic? What do do, what to do?
Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 An Epic Adventure
- 4 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 7 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 8 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 9 queen mary question
- 10 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?