My wife and I are planning a Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity in June 1014, and are having a really difficult time deciding between two equally appealing itineraries with comparable prices. One begins in Venice and visits Adriatic ports in Croatia -- Dubrovnik and Split -- and Montenegro, plus Sicily and Malta. The other sails from Rome and overnights in Istanbul and visits Athens and the Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini. As I write this, I'm realizing there's probably no objective way for anyone to offer anything definitive in the way of advice, since preferences are totally subjective. But are there any thoughts? The Adriatic but no Istanbul or Greek islands? Or Istanbul and Greek islands, but no Adriatic? What do do, what to do?
Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas