My wife and I are planning a Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity in June 1014, and are having a really difficult time deciding between two equally appealing itineraries with comparable prices. One begins in Venice and visits Adriatic ports in Croatia -- Dubrovnik and Split -- and Montenegro, plus Sicily and Malta. The other sails from Rome and overnights in Istanbul and visits Athens and the Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini. As I write this, I'm realizing there's probably no objective way for anyone to offer anything definitive in the way of advice, since preferences are totally subjective. But are there any thoughts? The Adriatic but no Istanbul or Greek islands? Or Istanbul and Greek islands, but no Adriatic? What do do, what to do?
Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 4 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 5 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 6 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 7 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 8 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 9 Greece Italy Cruise
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France