Halifax is one of the stops on a future Princess cruise. A friend told me that within walking distance of the pier is a cemetery where 100 or more passengers from the Titanic are buried. Has anyone been there? Is it really within walking distance? My friend is very fit so walking distance to her may not be the same as for us.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 9 River Cruising
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 12 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 13 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 14 discount travel agents
- 15 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Barge cruises in France
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 22 Alaska in summer
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 25 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship