Halifax is one of the stops on a future Princess cruise. A friend told me that within walking distance of the pier is a cemetery where 100 or more passengers from the Titanic are buried. Has anyone been there? Is it really within walking distance? My friend is very fit so walking distance to her may not be the same as for us.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 5 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 6 Cruise room options for three people
- 7 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 8 Tauck Danube cruise
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 11 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 12 New charge on NCL
- 13 returning rental car in Southampton
- 14 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 15 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 16 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 24 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises
- 25 Antarctica Cruise