Halifax is one of the stops on a future Princess cruise. A friend told me that within walking distance of the pier is a cemetery where 100 or more passengers from the Titanic are buried. Has anyone been there? Is it really within walking distance? My friend is very fit so walking distance to her may not be the same as for us.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 barcelone tanger
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 22 A Disappointing Conquest
- 23 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 24 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 25 Wind on board