We'll be taking a 7 day cruise this fall. Boston to Quebec City, with stops in Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, and Quebec. We are history buffs, and also enjoy taking photos of land and sea. In Charlottetown, some time at Green Gables is a must., but just for one of us None of the cruise line's excursions seem perfect in terms of itineraries or amount of time. We are all good walkers. We'd consider booking private guides. Do you have comments or suggestions?
HAL New England-Canada booking excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October