We'll be taking a 7 day cruise this fall. Boston to Quebec City, with stops in Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, and Quebec. We are history buffs, and also enjoy taking photos of land and sea. In Charlottetown, some time at Green Gables is a must., but just for one of us None of the cruise line's excursions seem perfect in terms of itineraries or amount of time. We are all good walkers. We'd consider booking private guides. Do you have comments or suggestions?
HAL New England-Canada booking excursions
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 6 Pride of America
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple