We'll be taking a 7 day cruise this fall. Boston to Quebec City, with stops in Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, and Quebec. We are history buffs, and also enjoy taking photos of land and sea. In Charlottetown, some time at Green Gables is a must., but just for one of us None of the cruise line's excursions seem perfect in terms of itineraries or amount of time. We are all good walkers. We'd consider booking private guides. Do you have comments or suggestions?
HAL New England-Canada booking excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 3 Pavlus Travel
- 4 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Legend of the Seas
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way