Well that title pretty much sums it up. With only one day on the island I'd like to get in a little ziplining snorkeliing beaching and animal watching with a dose of village life as well can most of that be done at Gumbalimba? That is can it be done with the cruise ship booking. This is an excursion listed for Celebrity but the description only mentions hanging with the monkeys and walking around the park. Can the addtional activities be negotiated once inside the park?
Gumbalimba is there enough to do for someone who wants everything?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 river cruise cabins
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 4 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 5 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 8 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 11 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 12 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 13 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 14 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 15 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 18 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 19 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 20 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 21 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 22 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 23 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 24 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen