Well that title pretty much sums it up. With only one day on the island I'd like to get in a little ziplining snorkeliing beaching and animal watching with a dose of village life as well can most of that be done at Gumbalimba? That is can it be done with the cruise ship booking. This is an excursion listed for Celebrity but the description only mentions hanging with the monkeys and walking around the park. Can the addtional activities be negotiated once inside the park?
Gumbalimba is there enough to do for someone who wants everything?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?