Well that title pretty much sums it up. With only one day on the island I'd like to get in a little ziplining snorkeliing beaching and animal watching with a dose of village life as well can most of that be done at Gumbalimba? That is can it be done with the cruise ship booking. This is an excursion listed for Celebrity but the description only mentions hanging with the monkeys and walking around the park. Can the addtional activities be negotiated once inside the park?
Gumbalimba is there enough to do for someone who wants everything?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise