We are going to book cruise on Windstar, Istanbul to Athens. I would like to know if the ship docks or anchors at the various ports. If it anchors, what do they use to transport you to shore? Greatly appreciate any info about this and any other info re:the ports of call. THANKS. mary
Greek Isles Dock or Anchor????
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 3 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 4 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 5 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 6 Considering European river cruise?
- 7 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 8 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 9 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 10 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints