We probably left it to late but all of a sudden the urge to go cruising is overwhelming. I have read that November is to late for cruising these parts but I would like to know if the weather will be to cold and unpleasant and if the the shops ect. in these ports will mostly be closed. The ports are Venice (I know will be open), Split, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia. It will be with NCL Gem. Feedback will be appreciated.
Greek isle cruise in November
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 2 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 5 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 6 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 7 river cruise cabins
- 8 Cape Horn Cruise
- 9 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 11 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 12 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 13 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 16 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 20 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 21 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 22 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 23 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?