We probably left it to late but all of a sudden the urge to go cruising is overwhelming. I have read that November is to late for cruising these parts but I would like to know if the weather will be to cold and unpleasant and if the the shops ect. in these ports will mostly be closed. The ports are Venice (I know will be open), Split, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia. It will be with NCL Gem. Feedback will be appreciated.
Greek isle cruise in November
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Steep cruise discounts
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 4 Staying active on a river cruise
- 5 Back from Epic cruise
- 6 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece