We probably left it to late but all of a sudden the urge to go cruising is overwhelming. I have read that November is to late for cruising these parts but I would like to know if the weather will be to cold and unpleasant and if the the shops ect. in these ports will mostly be closed. The ports are Venice (I know will be open), Split, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia. It will be with NCL Gem. Feedback will be appreciated.
Greek isle cruise in November
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 2 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 8 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 9 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 10 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 13 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 14 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 17 seascanner.com
- 18 Noordam VF4038
- 19 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 20 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 21 Mediterranean cruise
- 22 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 volendam or Noordam
- 25 Holland America Veendam