We probably left it to late but all of a sudden the urge to go cruising is overwhelming. I have read that November is to late for cruising these parts but I would like to know if the weather will be to cold and unpleasant and if the the shops ect. in these ports will mostly be closed. The ports are Venice (I know will be open), Split, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia. It will be with NCL Gem. Feedback will be appreciated.
Greek isle cruise in November
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 9 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 10 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 11 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts