My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 2 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 3 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 6 Spoiled for life
- 7 Santorini excursions
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 Barcelona to Rome
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Currency for multiple countries
- 13 Oceania Overbooking
- 14 2 NIght PreCruise
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 17 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 18 Late arrival for checking-in
- 19 Dubronovik
- 20 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 21 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 22 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 23 alaska cruise
- 24 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare