My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 10 river cruises what do you love
- 11 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 12 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 13 NYC Tour before cruise
- 14 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 15 Pre-cruise hotel
- 16 port excursion recommendations
- 17 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 18 Caribbean in 17/18
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 21 Dietary requests
- 22 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 23 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 24 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 25 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise