My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Greek Islands H&B1 boat
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?