My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Greek Islands H&B1 boat
- 1 Azamara cruises
- 2 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 8 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 9 Florida Bus
- 10 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 11 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 12 Please help with Ketchikan
- 13 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 14 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 15 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 20 Cruising to Iceland
- 21 San Diego Zoo
- 22 excursions with outside vendors
- 23 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 24 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 25 Best Western Condado v. Sheraton Old San Juan PR