My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/diabetes-reducer-plus/
- 2 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 3 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 4 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 7 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 8 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 9 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 10 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise