My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Greek Islands H&B1 boat
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans