My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations