My daughter is on a University trip that includes (some of) the Greek Islands. During this trip the students are accompanied by 2 professors and 2 guides. Everything was wonderful before they boarded the ship as the Island "hopping" part was to last 8 days or so.
So far the boat is hideous, smelly and the crew gives them all sorts of excuses. Some of the students both male and female have stayed in hotels at their expense as the accommodations on this H&B1 boat were insufferable.
My daughter stuck it out due to financial reasons.
Does anyone out there is the cruise world have any suggestions?
Has anyone ever been on this vessel? Most of the islands they were to go to they did not.
The crew would make up excuses...also they were 8 hours late in collecting the students prior to the cruise.
Who should i complain to? This is a once in a lifetime (possibly) opportunity and I feel hood-winked.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-xtx/
- 2 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Disney Cruises
- 5 1st time cruise!
- 6 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 7 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 8 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruising from Baltimore
- 12 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 13 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Oceania: Never again
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 20 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Silversea Silver Wind
- 22 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 23 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 24 Family First Timers
- 25 Santorini excursions