To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European River Cruises - strategy
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 4 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017