To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 5 new england/canada cruise
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!