To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 3 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 7 inoculations
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017