To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Spoiled for life
- 6 Santorini excursions
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 Barcelona to Rome
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Currency for multiple countries
- 12 Oceania Overbooking
- 13 2 NIght PreCruise
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Late arrival for checking-in
- 18 Dubronovik
- 19 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 20 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 21 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 22 alaska cruise
- 23 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 25 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca