To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 2 1st time cruise!
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 5 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 6 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 7 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 8 alaska cruise
- 9 Cruising from Baltimore
- 10 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 11 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Oceania: Never again
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 18 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Silversea Silver Wind
- 20 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 21 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 22 Family First Timers
- 23 Santorini excursions
- 24 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
- 25 Excursion companies outside NCL