To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Greece & Turkey-Rough Sailing?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Finally booked, Yea!
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific