To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruisewear on Princess
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 5 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 6 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 7 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 8 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 9 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Port Canaveral
- 12 Formal nights
- 13 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 16 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 17 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 18 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 21 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 22 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 23 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 24 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 25 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)