To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown