To those who have taken the Windstar (Windstar or Windspirit) Greek Isles and Turkey cruise :
We haven't cruised before and are apprehensive about a smaller ship because of the possible rockiness/sea sickness. We have been told that the itinerary stays close to land which is less rocky than open seas. We have also been told to go during the summer rather than April or May because the seas are calmer.
We like the idea of less crowds and a more causal atmosphere.
We are open to other cruise lines, Oceania, Azamara, Regent and Princess (suggestions?).
Actually, we wouldn't be looking at a cruise at all if it wasn't the best way to see Greece & Turkey.
Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BUY 100% COUNTERFEIT MONEY@//firstname.lastname@example.org// USD,EURO,etc.
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels