me along with my hubby and 7 yrs old daughter planning for a cruise trip this July . Mostly we are planning for Greece islands along with Italy. Can some one suggest some good Cruise lines for these Ares who have experience by themselves.
We would like to prefer the cruise which will have good options for kid's entertainments.
As this would be our first Cruise vacation , I would like to gather info from experienced travellers .Which Points we should keep it in mind while selecting a cruise ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 European cruise suggestions?
- 4 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 5 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Going!
- 9 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 10 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 11 Viking cruise in early October
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Husband is a green card holder
- 14 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 17 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 18 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 19 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 23 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 24 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 25 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016