me along with my hubby and 7 yrs old daughter planning for a cruise trip this July . Mostly we are planning for Greece islands along with Italy. Can some one suggest some good Cruise lines for these Ares who have experience by themselves.
We would like to prefer the cruise which will have good options for kid's entertainments.
As this would be our first Cruise vacation , I would like to gather info from experienced travellers .Which Points we should keep it in mind while selecting a cruise ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/gieovie-skincare/
- 2 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 3 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 4 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 8 What to pack for alaska
- 9 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 10 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 new england/canada cruise
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 16 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 17 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 18 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 19 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 20 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 21 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Alaska Cruise
- 25 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House