me along with my hubby and 7 yrs old daughter planning for a cruise trip this July . Mostly we are planning for Greece islands along with Italy. Can some one suggest some good Cruise lines for these Ares who have experience by themselves.
We would like to prefer the cruise which will have good options for kid's entertainments.
As this would be our first Cruise vacation , I would like to gather info from experienced travellers .Which Points we should keep it in mind while selecting a cruise ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 WIRELESS CANON set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 3 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Tauck River Cruises
- 8 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 9 Celebrity Millennium
- 10 Trip insurance
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 14 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 17 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 18 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 19 Alaska Cruise
- 20 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 21 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic