My recent cruise to Grand Turk was cancelled and the ship went to Nasau instead, something to do with a quarantine. Wondering if it is a ploy to change itinerary wihtout notice and how do you quarantine an entire country anyway?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 2 transfers in Venice
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 9 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 10 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 11 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 12 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts