Has anyone stayed in a BB category cabin on the Aloha deck on the Grand Princess? I would be interested in any and all comments.
(It was suggested that I try the cruisecritic.com message boards but I cannot seem to access them)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 3 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 4 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 16 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 17 tips on disney cruises
- 18 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 19 Baggage storage before cruise
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 22 Quiet in the Forum
- 23 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 24 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica