I just posted this question on the Europe forum. Decided it might be helpful to post it here. Our cruise in a couple of weeks will spend a day in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. I want to visit Casa de Colona. I think I read somewhere that there is a free shuttle from the dock to the central market, and then it's walking distance from the market to Casa. Does anyone have any info. about this? Thanks!
Gran Canaria-Casa de Colona
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 8 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 9 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 13 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 14 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 17 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 18 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 19 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 21 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 22 post-cruise help in Miami
- 23 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 24 How much money do waiters make?
- 25 Celebrity Or RCL. Which use fresh flowers and real whipped cream?