I just posted this question on the Europe forum. Decided it might be helpful to post it here. Our cruise in a couple of weeks will spend a day in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. I want to visit Casa de Colona. I think I read somewhere that there is a free shuttle from the dock to the central market, and then it's walking distance from the market to Casa. Does anyone have any info. about this? Thanks!
Gran Canaria-Casa de Colona
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 ROME to CIVITAVECCHIA-Shared shuttle
- 3 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 4 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 5 Fares Go Down Late?
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 8 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 9 Cruising?
- 10 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 11 Azamara cruises
- 12 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 13 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 14 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 15 Florida Bus
- 16 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 17 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 18 Please help with Ketchikan
- 19 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 20 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 21 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?