These posts were so helpful when planning my trip to Europe (thanks again to all). The next major trip will be a cruise to Antarctica using GAP Adventures.
Has anyone ever used this line? And, if so, what feedback, recommendations or other points can you give me?
Thanks again and happy travels to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We finally made up our minds...
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 Family First Timers
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 10 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss