I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 6 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 7 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 12 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 15 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!