I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 무료신천지 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 카지노온라인 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Antarctica Adventure
- 4 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 5 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 6 Short luxury cruise
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 9 Princess - Needs Help!
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 13 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 What to pack for alaska
- 16 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 20 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 21 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 22 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 23 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 24 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 25 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America