I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 tips on disney cruises
- 8 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 9 Baggage storage before cruise
- 10 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 11 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 14 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 15 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 16 Travel Agent recommendation
- 17 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 18 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 21 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 22 Season's Greetings
- 23 RCCL went from great to poor
- 24 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017
- 25 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question