I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 2 Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Disney Cruises
- 4 1st time cruise!
- 5 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 6 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 7 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 alaska cruise
- 10 Cruising from Baltimore
- 11 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 12 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Oceania: Never again
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 19 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 20 Silversea Silver Wind
- 21 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 22 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 23 Family First Timers
- 24 Santorini excursions
- 25 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s