I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 tips for first cruisers
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare