I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 3 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 9 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 10 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 11 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 12 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 13 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 14 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 15 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 16 Cayos Cochinos
- 17 California Coastal Cruise
- 18 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 19 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 20 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 21 Grand Turk
- 22 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 23 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 24 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 25 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip