I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Veendam vs. Summit
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 7 1 night in Denali
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old