I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 2 European river cruise
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 5 oceania alaska cruise
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 11 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 12 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 13 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 14 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 15 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 September Viking Cruise
- 21 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 22 Port Canaveral
- 23 AMA vs VIKING
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea