I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome