I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 5 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 6 Cruise room options for three people
- 7 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 8 Tauck Danube cruise
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 11 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 12 New charge on NCL
- 13 returning rental car in Southampton
- 14 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 15 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 16 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 24 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises
- 25 Antarctica Cruise