I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 2 Camera and binoculars
- 3 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 6 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 7 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 8 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 9 Cruise room options for three people
- 10 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 11 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 12 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 13 Dream A Little Dream
- 14 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 15 Singles Cruise Options
- 16 Well that was fast!
- 17 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 20 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 24 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 25 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)