I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017