I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Thomas/St John, St Maarten
- 2 This Crew Has Talent
- 3 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 4 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 12 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 15 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 16 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 17 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 18 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 19 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 21 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 Time For An Escape
- 24 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 25 round trip Hawaii cruise