I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 2 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 3 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 4 Low water cruise complaints
- 5 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 8 Holland america oosterdam
- 9 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 10 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruises survey
- 12 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 13 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 14 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 17 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 20 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 21 Silversea the BEST
- 22 Hats off to Viking
- 23 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 24 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 25 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise