I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 European cruise suggestions?
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Going!
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 15 Viking cruise in early October
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Husband is a green card holder
- 18 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 19 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 20 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 21 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 25 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"