I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 온라인바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__온라인바카라
- 2 다모아바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__다모아바카라
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!