I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Will we like European river cruises?
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 6 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 An Epic Adventure
- 9 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 10 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 11 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 12 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 13 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 14 queen mary question
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports