I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 2 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 3 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 4 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 5 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 6 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 7 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 8 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 9 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 12 Time For An Escape
- 13 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 14 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 15 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 18 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 19 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 20 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 21 airport transfer
- 22 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 23 Yea! Just booked cruise
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 One Ocean Scam