I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 2 Formal nights on cruise
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 5 Cruises for singles
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 8 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 9 Tours in Greece
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Azamara Excursions
- 21 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?