I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 9 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 10 Greece Italy Cruise
- 11 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 12 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 13 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France