I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 6 Silversea the BEST
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 10 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines