I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 2 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 3 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 4 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 5 Considering European river cruise?
- 6 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 7 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 8 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 9 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 10 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 11 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 12 Formal dress required?
- 13 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 14 River Cruising
- 15 Assult on Golden Princess
- 16 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 17 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 18 discount travel agents
- 19 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Barge cruises in France
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech