I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 barcelone tanger
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 An Epic Adventure
- 4 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 7 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 8 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 9 queen mary question
- 10 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?