I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Sea sickness
- 3 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 4 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 5 car rental from Miami Port
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...