I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple