I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 4 Late arrival for checking-in
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 6 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 9 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 10 cruising the Mississippi river
- 11 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Santorini excursions
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Barcelona to Rome
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Currency for multiple countries
- 18 Oceania Overbooking
- 19 2 NIght PreCruise
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Dubronovik
- 24 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 25 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport