I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://topenhancementproducts.com/blackcore-edge-max-fake-scam
- 2 What to pack South America
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed