I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!