I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Future Cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?