I need some advice on a future cruise to Bermuda. It hasn't been offical yet. My dad and I are researching possibilities for a cruise in 2010. I've only been on Carnival but they don't go to Bermuda. So we are trying for a different cruiseline. However, we need a few basic needs:
1. Cruiseport: Out of NYC, Bayonne, or Philly (We don't want to fly to a cruiseport).
2. Port in Kings Wharf, Bermuda.
3. A cabin that has a sofa bed as well(I know balcony cabins have them but I don't know if we'll plan that this time).
4. The price for staterooms and excursions.
From research on Travelocity I did, three cruises fit.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas-Bayonne.
Any advice to plan and get ideas would really help us plan when the time comes to select our cruise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 2 low river levels
- 3 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 4 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 5 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 11 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 12 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 15 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Fall foliage cruise
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 Should we take a river cruise?
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 oceania alaska cruise
- 24 Private guide Belize City
- 25 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise