do you guys have any experience from stockholm to tallinn? at first, I think I should keep it simple in Sweden, but then there are a lot of compliments of Tallinn, so I think I should give it a try. I intend to spend only one day in Tallinn, because cruises time are already up to 2 nights. do you have any recommendations about cruises?
from Stockholm to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 2 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 3 Considering European river cruise?
- 4 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 5 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 6 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 7 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 8 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 9 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 10 Formal dress required?
- 11 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 12 River Cruising
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 15 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 16 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 17 discount travel agents
- 18 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Barge cruises in France
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Alaska in summer