do you guys have any experience from stockholm to tallinn? at first, I think I should keep it simple in Sweden, but then there are a lot of compliments of Tallinn, so I think I should give it a try. I intend to spend only one day in Tallinn, because cruises time are already up to 2 nights. do you have any recommendations about cruises?
from Stockholm to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Alaska
- 6 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 7 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises