do you guys have any experience from stockholm to tallinn? at first, I think I should keep it simple in Sweden, but then there are a lot of compliments of Tallinn, so I think I should give it a try. I intend to spend only one day in Tallinn, because cruises time are already up to 2 nights. do you have any recommendations about cruises?
from Stockholm to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise