Hi There -
Am stopping in Fredericia In June, which is a fairly new port and there seem to be very few options available.
Just wondering if it would be possible to rent a car and drive Fredericia / Odense / Egeskov Castle / Ribe and back to Fredericia in one day (eight hours)
Really appreciate some help from a local, or someone who may have been to this port.
Many Thanks Matt
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 2 Shore excursions
- 3 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 4 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 5 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 6 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 7 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 8 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 9 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
Hi There -