What exactly is meant by formal dinners on Coral Princess Alaska cruises? Are ties required for men or just sport jacket with open collar? For women, are pants permitted for formal dining? And are there alternative evening dining options (buffets, cafés, etc.) if we want to stay casual? Thanks.
"Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 9 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 10 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 11 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts