We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising New Zealand?
- 2 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 3 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 7 British Passport Validity
- 8 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 9 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Alaskan cruise
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Excursion Shore
- 14 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 15 Time in ports?
- 16 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 17 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 18 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 19 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 20 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 21 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 22 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 23 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 24 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 25 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!