We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Using Cruise Compete Website for quotes and bookings
- 2 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 3 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 4 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 5 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 10 European river cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 13 oceania alaska cruise
- 14 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 15 Last minute cruise advice
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 18 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 21 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 22 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 25 Viking Cruise a big disappointment