We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Flight time after disembarking
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 3 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 4 Considering European river cruise?
- 5 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 6 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 7 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 8 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 11 Formal dress required?
- 12 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 13 River Cruising
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 16 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 17 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 18 discount travel agents
- 19 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Barge cruises in France
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech