We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Flight time after disembarking
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 2 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Steep cruise discounts
- 8 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 9 Staying active on a river cruise
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 12 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 13 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 16 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Which cruise one to use??
- 19 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 20 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 21 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 22 Formal nights on cruise
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Cruises for singles
- 25 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?