We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania Baltic Cruise
- 2 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 3 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 4 Silversea the BEST
- 5 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 6 Fall foliage cruise
- 7 Panama Canal
- 8 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 9 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 10 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 11 Private guide Belize City
- 12 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 13 low river levels
- 14 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 15 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 16 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 17 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 18 Port Canaveral
- 19 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 20 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 21 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 22 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 23 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami