We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Flight time after disembarking
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Silversea the BEST
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 9 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines