We are planning a New England & Canada cruise in Oct and was wondering if anyone has experience with same day flight and embarking. We have two choices: New York (Princess) or Boston (Royal Caribbean). At LaGuardia,our flight would arrive around 11:00 am. The distance to the port is 12 miles. At Boston, the flight would arrive around 10:50 am. I do not have information as to how far it is from Logan Intnl to the port. These arrivals are assuming the flights are on time. I believe both ships leave the port around 5pm. We will be flying from Milwaukee on a nonstop flight. Has anyone had experience with arriving on the same day as the ship leaves. Is this a big gamble?? Would appreciate any advise you could give.
Flight and embarking on same day
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 2 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 8 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 11 Staterooms
- 12 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 13 Sea sickness
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...