We are planning a New England & Canada cruise in Oct and was wondering if anyone has experience with same day flight and embarking. We have two choices: New York (Princess) or Boston (Royal Caribbean). At LaGuardia,our flight would arrive around 11:00 am. The distance to the port is 12 miles. At Boston, the flight would arrive around 10:50 am. I do not have information as to how far it is from Logan Intnl to the port. These arrivals are assuming the flights are on time. I believe both ships leave the port around 5pm. We will be flying from Milwaukee on a nonstop flight. Has anyone had experience with arriving on the same day as the ship leaves. Is this a big gamble?? Would appreciate any advise you could give.
Flight and embarking on same day
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 8 Norwegian Dawn
- 9 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Veendam vs. Summit
- 15 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 16 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 17 1 night in Denali
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Antarctica Cruise
- 20 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 21 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 22 Cruise worries
- 23 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess