We are planning a New England & Canada cruise in Oct and was wondering if anyone has experience with same day flight and embarking. We have two choices: New York (Princess) or Boston (Royal Caribbean). At LaGuardia,our flight would arrive around 11:00 am. The distance to the port is 12 miles. At Boston, the flight would arrive around 10:50 am. I do not have information as to how far it is from Logan Intnl to the port. These arrivals are assuming the flights are on time. I believe both ships leave the port around 5pm. We will be flying from Milwaukee on a nonstop flight. Has anyone had experience with arriving on the same day as the ship leaves. Is this a big gamble?? Would appreciate any advise you could give.
Flight and embarking on same day
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?