We are planning a New England & Canada cruise in Oct and was wondering if anyone has experience with same day flight and embarking. We have two choices: New York (Princess) or Boston (Royal Caribbean). At LaGuardia,our flight would arrive around 11:00 am. The distance to the port is 12 miles. At Boston, the flight would arrive around 10:50 am. I do not have information as to how far it is from Logan Intnl to the port. These arrivals are assuming the flights are on time. I believe both ships leave the port around 5pm. We will be flying from Milwaukee on a nonstop flight. Has anyone had experience with arriving on the same day as the ship leaves. Is this a big gamble?? Would appreciate any advise you could give.
Flight and embarking on same day
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple