We are cruising with holland America to Alaska in May and stopping at Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka. We are looking for excursions. In Juneau we r looking to do whale watching and see the glaciers. Looking to book with HarvandMarv. We want to go fishing. We are in Ketchikan for 1/2 day and full day in Sitka. Which place is better to fish during May10-11? Which company should be hired? Any ideas of what to do in those ports?
Fishing in Alaska in may
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 5 regent navigator showers
- 6 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Steep cruise discounts
- 9 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 10 Staying active on a river cruise
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 17 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles