I'll be on the WindSurf in September, and I have a couple of questions for all of you cruise connosieurs.
This is my first Windstar cruise (I have only cruised once before in Royal Caribbean - grandeur of the seas, 2 years ago).
What does Windstar mean by "Tipping not required"?
If there is tipping on Windstar:
WHO and HOW much should we tip them?
We'll be on 2 back to back itineraries.
Does that make a difference on the tipping?
Should we tip them at the end of both weeks? or at the end of each week?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 tips for first cruisers
- 3 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 4 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Cruising New Zealand?
- 7 Alaskan cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Excursion Shore
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare