I'll be on the WindSurf in September, and I have a couple of questions for all of you cruise connosieurs.
This is my first Windstar cruise (I have only cruised once before in Royal Caribbean - grandeur of the seas, 2 years ago).
What does Windstar mean by "Tipping not required"?
If there is tipping on Windstar:
WHO and HOW much should we tip them?
We'll be on 2 back to back itineraries.
Does that make a difference on the tipping?
Should we tip them at the end of both weeks? or at the end of each week?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BUY 100% COUNTERFEIT MONEY@//firstname.lastname@example.org// USD,EURO,etc.
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels