I'll be on the WindSurf in September, and I have a couple of questions for all of you cruise connosieurs.
This is my first Windstar cruise (I have only cruised once before in Royal Caribbean - grandeur of the seas, 2 years ago).
What does Windstar mean by "Tipping not required"?
If there is tipping on Windstar:
WHO and HOW much should we tip them?
We'll be on 2 back to back itineraries.
Does that make a difference on the tipping?
Should we tip them at the end of both weeks? or at the end of each week?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 10 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 11 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 12 tips on disney cruises
- 13 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 14 Baggage storage before cruise
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 19 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 20 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 21 Travel Agent recommendation
- 22 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 23 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation