I'll be on the WindSurf in September, and I have a couple of questions for all of you cruise connosieurs.
This is my first Windstar cruise (I have only cruised once before in Royal Caribbean - grandeur of the seas, 2 years ago).
What does Windstar mean by "Tipping not required"?
If there is tipping on Windstar:
WHO and HOW much should we tip them?
We'll be on 2 back to back itineraries.
Does that make a difference on the tipping?
Should we tip them at the end of both weeks? or at the end of each week?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017