We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints