We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale