We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 2 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 3 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 4 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 5 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 6 Greece Italy Cruise
- 7 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 8 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 9 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 10 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 11 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 12 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 13 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 14 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 15 Cruise room options for three people
- 16 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 17 Tauck Danube cruise
- 18 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 19 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 20 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 21 New charge on NCL
- 22 returning rental car in Southampton
- 23 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 24 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 25 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!