We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises