We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October