We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 4 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 5 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 6 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 7 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 8 queen mary question
- 9 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cozumel excursions
- 14 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 15 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 16 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 17 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 20 A Disappointing Conquest
- 21 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 22 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 23 Wind on board
- 24 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?
- 25 Will we like European river cruises?