We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas