We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner