We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 2 Jones Act
- 3 Cruise Experience Interview
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 7 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 8 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 9 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 12 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 13 river cruise cabins
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 16 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 18 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 22 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 23 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 24 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 25 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?