We are interested in a cruise for ourselves 50 + 60 year old, along with our children 25 & 27. We were looking at Oceania because we'd like a smaller ship. However, it is very expensive & I think the ship will be a little too laid back for our kids. I am so confused by all the offering sso would appreciate any advice to a cruise line that is not gigantic and has great service with lots to do onboard. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks, Karen
First time Cruise to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!