This will be the first time on a cruise boat. Not quite sure where to start looking even, so apologies in advance for the vagueness, but these things I know:
1. I am looking to do an approx. 7 day Alaskan cruise this June or July with my family
2. There will be elderly (not-so-fit), young adults (fit), and young (hyper 8 yr old)
1. There will be those prone to seasickness.
2. There will be those who are claustrophobic.
1. Are the cabins very small? For the claustrophobic, which rooms should I ask for without breaking the bank?
2. For the seasick - which end and level of the boat should we ask for? What size of cruise boat would be ok?
3. Is it possible for the more adventurous to go off on their own, while the not so adventurous view nature and wildlife from the comfort of a seat? What sort of cruise is good for this?
4. Any suggestions for itineraries (inner passage? what's that??) would be welcome!
Thank you in advance!!!
First time cruise questions + Best spot on ship for the seasick?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tours in Greece
- 2 Azamara Excursions
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview