This will be the first time on a cruise boat. Not quite sure where to start looking even, so apologies in advance for the vagueness, but these things I know:
1. I am looking to do an approx. 7 day Alaskan cruise this June or July with my family
2. There will be elderly (not-so-fit), young adults (fit), and young (hyper 8 yr old)
1. There will be those prone to seasickness.
2. There will be those who are claustrophobic.
1. Are the cabins very small? For the claustrophobic, which rooms should I ask for without breaking the bank?
2. For the seasick - which end and level of the boat should we ask for? What size of cruise boat would be ok?
3. Is it possible for the more adventurous to go off on their own, while the not so adventurous view nature and wildlife from the comfort of a seat? What sort of cruise is good for this?
4. Any suggestions for itineraries (inner passage? what's that??) would be welcome!
Thank you in advance!!!
First time cruise questions + Best spot on ship for the seasick?
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 8 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 9 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 13 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 14 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 17 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 18 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 19 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 21 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 22 post-cruise help in Miami
- 23 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 24 How much money do waiters make?
- 25 Celebrity Or RCL. Which use fresh flowers and real whipped cream?