We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. What money do we take given that we are visiting different Islands? I'm guessing its US$.
Also, is there usually enough time to do any walking on the Islands visited. We are visiting St Lucia and would like to do some walking there - is this something the Cruise Ships sort out?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Gem
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 4 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 5 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 6 Cruisewear on Princess
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 9 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 10 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 11 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 12 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Port Canaveral
- 15 Formal nights
- 16 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 21 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 22 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 23 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 24 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 25 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic