We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. What money do we take given that we are visiting different Islands? I'm guessing its US$.
Also, is there usually enough time to do any walking on the Islands visited. We are visiting St Lucia and would like to do some walking there - is this something the Cruise Ships sort out?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/endovex/
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 European cruise suggestions?
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?