We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. What money do we take given that we are visiting different Islands? I'm guessing its US$.
Also, is there usually enough time to do any walking on the Islands visited. We are visiting St Lucia and would like to do some walking there - is this something the Cruise Ships sort out?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 2 Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Disney Cruises
- 4 1st time cruise!
- 5 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 6 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 7 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 alaska cruise
- 10 Cruising from Baltimore
- 11 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 12 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Oceania: Never again
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 19 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 20 Silversea Silver Wind
- 21 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 22 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 23 Family First Timers
- 24 Santorini excursions
- 25 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s