We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. What money do we take given that we are visiting different Islands? I'm guessing its US$.
Also, is there usually enough time to do any walking on the Islands visited. We are visiting St Lucia and would like to do some walking there - is this something the Cruise Ships sort out?
Thanks for any help.
first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 2 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 Steep cruise discounts
- 5 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 6 Staying active on a river cruise
- 7 Back from Epic cruise
- 8 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 9 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 10 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 13 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Which cruise one to use??
- 16 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 19 Formal nights on cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Cruises for singles
- 22 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 23 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 24 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 25 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?