I am hoping to plan my very first Carribean cruise for next year. Im a little ambivalent about it (I dont do too POSH) but my partner is very excited. I am more interested in the week in Florida immediately prior to a cruise. Can you help? Which Cruise for 7 days and with which company (please not too formal) and from which Florida Port..... we like nature, variety, people, food and sun? Any top tips for making this a trip that we will both enjoy?
Many thanks for your help.
first time carribean cruise - any initial advice?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises