I am hoping to plan my very first Carribean cruise for next year. Im a little ambivalent about it (I dont do too POSH) but my partner is very excited. I am more interested in the week in Florida immediately prior to a cruise. Can you help? Which Cruise for 7 days and with which company (please not too formal) and from which Florida Port..... we like nature, variety, people, food and sun? Any top tips for making this a trip that we will both enjoy?
Many thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 2 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 3 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 4 Family First Timers
- 5 alaska cruise
- 6 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 7 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Sailing On A Vista
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 17 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 18 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 21 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Baltic Cruise in June
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 MSC Divina