I am hoping to plan my very first Carribean cruise for next year. Im a little ambivalent about it (I dont do too POSH) but my partner is very excited. I am more interested in the week in Florida immediately prior to a cruise. Can you help? Which Cruise for 7 days and with which company (please not too formal) and from which Florida Port..... we like nature, variety, people, food and sun? Any top tips for making this a trip that we will both enjoy?
Many thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 4 Late arrival for checking-in
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 6 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 9 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 10 cruising the Mississippi river
- 11 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Santorini excursions
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Barcelona to Rome
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Currency for multiple countries
- 18 Oceania Overbooking
- 19 2 NIght PreCruise
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Dubronovik
- 24 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 25 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport