My daughter and I just had the idea to go for a Caribbean cruise during spring break (mid April) of this year. It is kind of short notice, but we hope we will be able to find something available even with only a few weeks to go.
None of us have ever been to on a cruise before. Any tips for a first time mother-daughter cruise trip would be appreciated. We are looking for some relaxing and fun times together.
First cruise for Mother and Teenage Daughter
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 2 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 8 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 9 Tours in Greece
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Azamara Excursions
- 21 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?