My daughter and I just had the idea to go for a Caribbean cruise during spring break (mid April) of this year. It is kind of short notice, but we hope we will be able to find something available even with only a few weeks to go.
None of us have ever been to on a cruise before. Any tips for a first time mother-daughter cruise trip would be appreciated. We are looking for some relaxing and fun times together.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 tips on disney cruises
- 8 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 9 Baggage storage before cruise
- 10 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 11 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 14 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 15 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 16 Travel Agent recommendation
- 17 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 18 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 21 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 22 Season's Greetings
- 23 RCCL went from great to poor
- 24 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017
- 25 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question