My daughter and I just had the idea to go for a Caribbean cruise during spring break (mid April) of this year. It is kind of short notice, but we hope we will be able to find something available even with only a few weeks to go.
None of us have ever been to on a cruise before. Any tips for a first time mother-daughter cruise trip would be appreciated. We are looking for some relaxing and fun times together.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 2 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 3 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 4 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 5 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 6 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 7 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 8 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 9 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 10 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 11 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 12 We finally made up our minds...
- 13 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 14 Time For An Escape
- 15 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 16 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 20 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 21 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 22 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 23 airport transfer
- 24 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 25 Yea! Just booked cruise