My daughter and I just had the idea to go for a Caribbean cruise during spring break (mid April) of this year. It is kind of short notice, but we hope we will be able to find something available even with only a few weeks to go.
None of us have ever been to on a cruise before. Any tips for a first time mother-daughter cruise trip would be appreciated. We are looking for some relaxing and fun times together.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 2 Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 5 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 6 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 7 Cruising Hacks
- 8 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 9 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 12 Disembarking with HAL
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 norwegian cruise line
- 15 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 16 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 17 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 18 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 19 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 20 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 21 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 22 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 23 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise