My daughter and I just had the idea to go for a Caribbean cruise during spring break (mid April) of this year. It is kind of short notice, but we hope we will be able to find something available even with only a few weeks to go.
None of us have ever been to on a cruise before. Any tips for a first time mother-daughter cruise trip would be appreciated. We are looking for some relaxing and fun times together.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scenic cruise advice
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Viking consumer beware
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Small Ship Alaska
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Pre-cruise hotel
- 8 Amadeus river cruise
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 13 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 14 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 15 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 16 Caribbean Update
- 17 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 18 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 19 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 21 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 22 river cruises what do you love
- 23 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 24 NYC Tour before cruise
- 25 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague