Need some advice on what cruise line people like and why? We are taking our first cruise ever to Alaska in August. Maybe some info. about us will help with the advice: We are early 50's, don't want to feel like we have to dress up for dinner every night, maybe one or two nights, we want things to do for fun on the ship but not just for young twenty-somethings. Really we are just starting from scratch, we know nothing about cruises, so any help would be great, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 An Epic Adventure
- 4 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 7 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 8 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 9 queen mary question
- 10 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?