Just starting to research cruises for our family of 2 adults and an 11 year old leaving from NYC. We live in MA, so much cheaper for us to drive to NYC than fly to FL.
Wondering where to look for low cost cruises to Bahamas or Caribbean, 7-9 days. Is it best to go directly to the cruise line websites last minute, or is there a better way to find deals? Any suggested websites or forums to follow?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Park West Gallery art auctions at sea
- 2 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 3 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 9 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 10 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise