It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 2 Late arrival for checking-in
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 4 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 7 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Santorini excursions
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 14 Barcelona to Rome
- 15 We finally made up our minds...
- 16 Currency for multiple countries
- 17 Oceania Overbooking
- 18 2 NIght PreCruise
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Dubronovik
- 23 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 24 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 25 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?