It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 New Year's Eve Cruises Sydney
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 18 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 19 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 20 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 21 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 22 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 23 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 24 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 25 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA