It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We finally made up our minds...
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 4 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Family First Timers
- 7 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 11 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 12 alaska cruise
- 13 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 14 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Sailing On A Vista
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss