It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 1 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Cruise Voyant Cyber Monday Deals
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?