It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 2 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 3 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 4 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 5 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 6 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 7 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 11 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 12 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 13 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 16 Repositioning Cruise
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 19 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 21 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 22 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 23 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 24 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 25 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome