It's been a rough month for the cruise industry. With several incidents on Carnival ships, we've been wondering – has recent news deterred you from booking a cruise? Or are you a trusting cruise-goer?
If you have existing cruise plans, are you anxious? Unconcerned? Working on getting a refund? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the future of cruise travel, and if you'd still consider climbing aboard.
For your reference, here are a few stories we’ve written about the recent Carnival incidents:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 2 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 3 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 4 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 5 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 8 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 9 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 12 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 13 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 14 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 15 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 16 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise