I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Favourite thing to do in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 4 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 5 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 6 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 7 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 8 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 9 Greece Italy Cruise
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France