I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Verizon's Yahoo Gives Yahoo's Customer Service I*844*29I*67O6* Nmber
- 2 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 3 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 4 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?