I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic