I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 2 Small Ship Alaska
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18