I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 4 Cruisewear on Princess
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 7 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 8 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 9 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 10 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Port Canaveral
- 13 Formal nights
- 14 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 18 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 19 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 20 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 21 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 22 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 23 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!