I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 2 Surgeries are not a cure for corpulence
- 3 http://www.n33nitricoxide.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Late arrival for checking-in
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 6 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 9 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 10 cruising the Mississippi river
- 11 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Santorini excursions
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 16 Barcelona to Rome
- 17 We finally made up our minds...
- 18 Currency for multiple countries
- 19 Oceania Overbooking
- 20 2 NIght PreCruise
- 21 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 22 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 23 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 24 Dubronovik
- 25 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal