I've got a question for you all:
When cruising, what is your favourite thing to see and do in Barcelona and why do you like it so much?
I'm thinking of writing a blog post about what people like to do, but thought I'd ask you all what you like to do in one of Europe's most popular cities.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising New Zealand?
- 2 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 3 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 7 British Passport Validity
- 8 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 9 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Alaskan cruise
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Excursion Shore
- 14 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 15 Time in ports?
- 16 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 17 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 18 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 19 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 20 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 21 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 22 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 23 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 24 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 25 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!