Has anyone used Fathom Expeditions? They are one of the few (Quark is another one but it is prohibitively expensive, I'm afraid) Antarctica cruises that routinely visit emperor penguin colonies. My husband wants us to see emperors in Antarctica and although we know we're not *guaranteed* to see them, there is a good chance of seeing them with Fathom or Quark. Has anyone used Fathom before? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 2 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 3 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami