Has anyone used Fathom Expeditions? They are one of the few (Quark is another one but it is prohibitively expensive, I'm afraid) Antarctica cruises that routinely visit emperor penguin colonies. My husband wants us to see emperors in Antarctica and although we know we're not *guaranteed* to see them, there is a good chance of seeing them with Fathom or Quark. Has anyone used Fathom before? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 7 Norwegian Dawn
- 8 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 11 Assult on Golden Princess
- 12 Alaska in summer
- 13 Veendam vs. Summit
- 14 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 15 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 16 1 night in Denali
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member