I have returned from the travel agent with lots of brochures...but I need advice. My husband and I would like to take our three daughters on a cruise. We are what I would consider strict, no wet t shirt contests, no smoking, maybe places to explore-shopping, swimming, just relaxing. The s are very weIl-behaved, so I don't want lots of screaming kids running around unattended. I have not heard great things about Carnival, tho' they seem reasonably priced. Time is also a factor, we own our own business, so we don't get away for a long time (I would prefer 7 days). I prefer to depart from the US only. I know these are lots of restrictions, my travel agent just crossed her eyes and handed me the books. Any advice will be appreciated!
Family cruise with 3 s 6-10???
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 6 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 7 Pride of America
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple