I have returned from the travel agent with lots of brochures...but I need advice. My husband and I would like to take our three daughters on a cruise. We are what I would consider strict, no wet t shirt contests, no smoking, maybe places to explore-shopping, swimming, just relaxing. The s are very weIl-behaved, so I don't want lots of screaming kids running around unattended. I have not heard great things about Carnival, tho' they seem reasonably priced. Time is also a factor, we own our own business, so we don't get away for a long time (I would prefer 7 days). I prefer to depart from the US only. I know these are lots of restrictions, my travel agent just crossed her eyes and handed me the books. Any advice will be appreciated!
Family cruise with 3 s 6-10???
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea sickness
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel