I have returned from the travel agent with lots of brochures...but I need advice. My husband and I would like to take our three daughters on a cruise. We are what I would consider strict, no wet t shirt contests, no smoking, maybe places to explore-shopping, swimming, just relaxing. The s are very weIl-behaved, so I don't want lots of screaming kids running around unattended. I have not heard great things about Carnival, tho' they seem reasonably priced. Time is also a factor, we own our own business, so we don't get away for a long time (I would prefer 7 days). I prefer to depart from the US only. I know these are lots of restrictions, my travel agent just crossed her eyes and handed me the books. Any advice will be appreciated!
Family cruise with 3 s 6-10???
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?