I have returned from the travel agent with lots of brochures...but I need advice. My husband and I would like to take our three daughters on a cruise. We are what I would consider strict, no wet t shirt contests, no smoking, maybe places to explore-shopping, swimming, just relaxing. The s are very weIl-behaved, so I don't want lots of screaming kids running around unattended. I have not heard great things about Carnival, tho' they seem reasonably priced. Time is also a factor, we own our own business, so we don't get away for a long time (I would prefer 7 days). I prefer to depart from the US only. I know these are lots of restrictions, my travel agent just crossed her eyes and handed me the books. Any advice will be appreciated!
Family cruise with 3 s 6-10???
- 1 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 2 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 5 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 Cayos Cochinos
- 8 California Coastal Cruise
- 9 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 10 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 11 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 12 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 13 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 14 Grand Turk
- 15 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 16 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 17 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 18 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 19 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 20 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 21 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 24 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 25 Why did pick a certain cruise line?