I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Excursions on Cruise Ships --- Do I have to?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?