I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Pandaw Cruise In Burma
- 2 Travel buddy
- 3 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 4 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 Low water cruise complaints
- 7 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 10 Holland america oosterdam
- 11 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 12 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cruises survey
- 14 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 15 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 16 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 19 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 23 Silversea the BEST
- 24 Hats off to Viking
- 25 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company