I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 2 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 5 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 6 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 7 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 8 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 9 What to pack South America
- 10 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 11 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 12 Cruisewear on Princess
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems