I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Excursions on Cruise Ships --- Do I have to?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?