I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Excursions on Cruise Ships --- Do I have to?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 2 Considering European river cruise?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 8 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 9 Formal dress required?
- 10 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 11 River Cruising
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 14 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 15 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 16 discount travel agents
- 17 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Barge cruises in France
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 24 Alaska in summer
- 25 Majesty of the Seas