Hi, We just booked an Alaska Landtour/cruise and we reserved some excursions because it looked like they were filling up fast. Then when I went back to change a few things it is looking like everything is all booked up already? I can't believe in January for an August trip that everything would already be booked! Is that true? This is our first cruise so we haven't done this before, I wish I would have known that because I would have booked things farther in advance. I guess I am glad we booked the things that we did since I will be stuck with whatever trips we have already booked. Anyone else have this happen to them? Any ideas why some of the excursions say not available and then others just say sold out? Thanks for any information.
Excursions already booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 2 Sea sickness
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel