Hi, We just booked an Alaska Landtour/cruise and we reserved some excursions because it looked like they were filling up fast. Then when I went back to change a few things it is looking like everything is all booked up already? I can't believe in January for an August trip that everything would already be booked! Is that true? This is our first cruise so we haven't done this before, I wish I would have known that because I would have booked things farther in advance. I guess I am glad we booked the things that we did since I will be stuck with whatever trips we have already booked. Anyone else have this happen to them? Any ideas why some of the excursions say not available and then others just say sold out? Thanks for any information.
Excursions already booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Will we like European river cruises?
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 6 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 An Epic Adventure
- 9 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 10 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 11 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 12 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 13 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 14 queen mary question
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports