My friend and I are taking an Alaskan cruise on NCL Aug 14-21.
We have been looking at booking excursions but I am hoping to find some who may have used
We liked the sound of this company because they not only offer they type of excursions we are looking for but for the best prices we have seen as well as they guarentee returning us to our ship on time. I haven't seen any other outside companies offer this guarentee.
I never usually use a travel agent but since this is our first crusie and I have no experience with it I thought an agent would be helpful. When we met in person she said she could look into the companies that I was looking at to see if they were "good" companies. However, after asking about this company twice she did not tell me if it was a "good" company or not. She simply said that she had heard of them but that her agency did not work with them and that they had an account with Shoretrips.com.
This makes me feel that perhaps I am just being directed to their vendors and not looking to help me get what I am looking for.
Anyone with any experience or advice on the company above or their experience with booking outside of the cruise line would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 Shore excursions
- 4 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 5 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 6 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 7 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 8 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 9 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 10 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 11 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 15 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 16 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 17 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 18 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 19 Repositioning Cruise
- 20 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 21 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 22 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 24 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 25 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines