My friend and I are taking an Alaskan cruise on NCL Aug 14-21.
We have been looking at booking excursions but I am hoping to find some who may have used
We liked the sound of this company because they not only offer they type of excursions we are looking for but for the best prices we have seen as well as they guarentee returning us to our ship on time. I haven't seen any other outside companies offer this guarentee.
I never usually use a travel agent but since this is our first crusie and I have no experience with it I thought an agent would be helpful. When we met in person she said she could look into the companies that I was looking at to see if they were "good" companies. However, after asking about this company twice she did not tell me if it was a "good" company or not. She simply said that she had heard of them but that her agency did not work with them and that they had an account with Shoretrips.com.
This makes me feel that perhaps I am just being directed to their vendors and not looking to help me get what I am looking for.
Anyone with any experience or advice on the company above or their experience with booking outside of the cruise line would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea