My friend and I are taking an Alaskan cruise on NCL Aug 14-21.
We have been looking at booking excursions but I am hoping to find some who may have used
We liked the sound of this company because they not only offer they type of excursions we are looking for but for the best prices we have seen as well as they guarentee returning us to our ship on time. I haven't seen any other outside companies offer this guarentee.
I never usually use a travel agent but since this is our first crusie and I have no experience with it I thought an agent would be helpful. When we met in person she said she could look into the companies that I was looking at to see if they were "good" companies. However, after asking about this company twice she did not tell me if it was a "good" company or not. She simply said that she had heard of them but that her agency did not work with them and that they had an account with Shoretrips.com.
This makes me feel that perhaps I am just being directed to their vendors and not looking to help me get what I am looking for.
Anyone with any experience or advice on the company above or their experience with booking outside of the cruise line would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 Going!
- 6 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 7 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 8 Viking cruise in early October
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Husband is a green card holder
- 11 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 14 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 15 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 16 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 17 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 20 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 21 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 22 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 23 MSC splendida
- 24 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!