My friend and I are taking an Alaskan cruise on NCL Aug 14-21.
We have been looking at booking excursions but I am hoping to find some who may have used
We liked the sound of this company because they not only offer they type of excursions we are looking for but for the best prices we have seen as well as they guarentee returning us to our ship on time. I haven't seen any other outside companies offer this guarentee.
I never usually use a travel agent but since this is our first crusie and I have no experience with it I thought an agent would be helpful. When we met in person she said she could look into the companies that I was looking at to see if they were "good" companies. However, after asking about this company twice she did not tell me if it was a "good" company or not. She simply said that she had heard of them but that her agency did not work with them and that they had an account with Shoretrips.com.
This makes me feel that perhaps I am just being directed to their vendors and not looking to help me get what I am looking for.
Anyone with any experience or advice on the company above or their experience with booking outside of the cruise line would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 4 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 5 new england/canada cruise
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!