My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 2 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 3 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 4 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 5 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 8 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 9 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 12 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 13 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 14 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 15 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 16 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise