My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 2 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 3 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 8 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 9 European River Cruises - strategy
- 10 Cruising New Zealand?
- 11 Alaskan cruise
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Excursion Shore
- 14 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 15 Time in ports?
- 16 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 17 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 18 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 19 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 20 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 21 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 22 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 23 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 24 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 25 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!