My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise