My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Late arrival for checking-in
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 4 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 5 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 6 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 7 cruising the Mississippi river
- 8 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 9 Spoiled for life
- 10 Santorini excursions
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 13 Barcelona to Rome
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Currency for multiple countries
- 16 Oceania Overbooking
- 17 2 NIght PreCruise
- 18 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 19 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Dubronovik
- 22 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 23 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 24 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 25 alaska cruise