My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 British Passport Validity
- 3 tips for first cruisers
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 6 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 18 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 19 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 20 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 21 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 22 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 23 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 24 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 25 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA