My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic