My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Cruising Hacks
- 3 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 4 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 5 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 9 Disembarking with HAL
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 norwegian cruise line
- 12 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 13 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 14 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 15 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 16 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 17 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 18 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 19 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 20 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 22 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 23 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 24 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 25 Well that was fast!