hi there,does anyone know what purpose these cards serve? why do some countries still use them? I searched quite a bit on the internet but havent found any explanation. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 2 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 3 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 4 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 5 Alaska in summer
- 6 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 9 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 10 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 11 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 12 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 15 We finally made up our minds...
- 16 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 17 Time For An Escape
- 18 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 19 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 20 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 23 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 24 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 25 Parking at Port Everglades, FL