I have learned that our Costa ship has hairdryers, but will we need a converter for other items (shaver, hot rollers, etc.)?
Electric outlets on ships...?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 2 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 3 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 4 Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?
- 5 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 6 car rental from Miami Port
- 7 Seven nights on the CCL Legend, western Caribbean.
- 8 What to consider for baltic cruise?
- 9 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 10 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 11 Pride of America - Hawaii
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 14 Hawaii - Flight Back
- 15 What Excursion in Florence on Oceania Cruise Line
- 16 shore excursions
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 18 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 23 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 24 Newbies -- Alaska Celebrity Solstice w/ 16 month old baby, lv next week
- 25 Royal Caribbean Line