My husband and I are booked for this cruise in October and will be stopping in Chania (Souda) Crete Greece; Mykonos Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey; Piraeus (Athens) Greece; Santorini Greece and Katakolon Greece. Has anyone taken this cruise or a similar one with any of these stops? We would really appreciate any information that could be offered as we are starting to look at excursions. We are not interested in any information on private tours as we will be booking all of our excursions through RC (we do their half-day trips and then explore on our own for the rest of the day) we are just asking for sites and activities that others have enjoyed and feel that one should not miss out on at each stop. We took the Serenade's sister ship in September (Jewel) so we are pretty familiar with the ship and have read about it's recent renovations and upgrades so we do not need any information on the ship unless there is something that somebody feels we really ought to know about ahead of time. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help us out with this.
Eastern Med, 9 night, RC Serenade of the Seas from Civitavecchia questions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew