My husband and I are booked for this cruise in October and will be stopping in Chania (Souda) Crete Greece; Mykonos Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey; Piraeus (Athens) Greece; Santorini Greece and Katakolon Greece. Has anyone taken this cruise or a similar one with any of these stops? We would really appreciate any information that could be offered as we are starting to look at excursions. We are not interested in any information on private tours as we will be booking all of our excursions through RC (we do their half-day trips and then explore on our own for the rest of the day) we are just asking for sites and activities that others have enjoyed and feel that one should not miss out on at each stop. We took the Serenade's sister ship in September (Jewel) so we are pretty familiar with the ship and have read about it's recent renovations and upgrades so we do not need any information on the ship unless there is something that somebody feels we really ought to know about ahead of time. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help us out with this.
Eastern Med, 9 night, RC Serenade of the Seas from Civitavecchia questions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 2 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Steep cruise discounts
- 7 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 8 Staying active on a river cruise
- 9 Back from Epic cruise
- 10 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 11 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 12 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 15 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Which cruise one to use??
- 18 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 19 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 20 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 21 Formal nights on cruise
- 22 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 23 Cruises for singles
- 24 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 25 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas