My husband and I are booked for this cruise in October and will be stopping in Chania (Souda) Crete Greece; Mykonos Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey; Piraeus (Athens) Greece; Santorini Greece and Katakolon Greece. Has anyone taken this cruise or a similar one with any of these stops? We would really appreciate any information that could be offered as we are starting to look at excursions. We are not interested in any information on private tours as we will be booking all of our excursions through RC (we do their half-day trips and then explore on our own for the rest of the day) we are just asking for sites and activities that others have enjoyed and feel that one should not miss out on at each stop. We took the Serenade's sister ship in September (Jewel) so we are pretty familiar with the ship and have read about it's recent renovations and upgrades so we do not need any information on the ship unless there is something that somebody feels we really ought to know about ahead of time. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help us out with this.
Eastern Med, 9 night, RC Serenade of the Seas from Civitavecchia questions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC