We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 2 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 3 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 4 We finally made up our minds...
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 7 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 8 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.