We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 inoculations
- 7 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 8 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 12 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 13 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 16 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 19 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 20 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 21 Formal nights
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Cruise the North West Passage
- 24 European River Cruises - strategy
- 25 Costa shore excursions
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.