We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 3 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 4 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 5 What to pack South America
- 6 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.