We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Disney Cruises
- 2 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 3 1st time cruise!
- 4 Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 6 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 7 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 alaska cruise
- 10 Cruising from Baltimore
- 11 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 12 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Oceania: Never again
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 19 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 20 Silversea Silver Wind
- 21 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 22 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 23 Family First Timers
- 24 Santorini excursions
- 25 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.