We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 2 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 6 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 7 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 8 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Celebrity Solstice
- 11 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 12 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 15 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 16 Cruising Hacks
- 17 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 18 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 19 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Disembarking with HAL
- 21 norwegian cruise line
- 22 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 23 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 24 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 25 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.