We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?