We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 10 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 11 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 12 tips on disney cruises
- 13 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 14 Baggage storage before cruise
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 19 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 20 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 21 Travel Agent recommendation
- 22 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 23 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.