We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 6 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Cruises to Alaska
- 9 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 10 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal