We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Family First Timers
- 2 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 4 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 5 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 6 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Sailing On A Vista
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 17 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 18 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 21 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Baltic Cruise in June
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 MSC Divina
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.