We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/novellus-naturals-face-cream/
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 European cruise suggestions?
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.