We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 2 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 3 Cruise room options for three people
- 4 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 5 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 6 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 9 Dream A Little Dream
- 10 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 11 Singles Cruise Options
- 12 Well that was fast!
- 13 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 14 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 15 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 16 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 20 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 21 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 22 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 23 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 24 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 25 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.