We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 2 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 3 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 4 Panama Canal
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 7 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 8 Private guide Belize City
- 9 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 10 low river levels
- 11 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 12 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 13 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 14 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 17 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 20 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 24 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 25 Should we take a river cruise?
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.