We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 6 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 7 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 10 river cruises what do you love
- 11 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 12 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 13 NYC Tour before cruise
- 14 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 15 Pre-cruise hotel
- 16 port excursion recommendations
- 17 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 18 Caribbean in 17/18
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 21 Dietary requests
- 22 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 23 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 24 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 25 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.