We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA vs VIKING
- 2 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 3 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 4 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 5 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 6 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 7 September Viking Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 9 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 10 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 11 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 14 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 15 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 18 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 19 Looking for El Chapo
- 20 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 21 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 22 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 23 Princess in Bangkok
- 24 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 25 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.