Hello, I will be taking my first cruise in a few weeks. I was wondering if it's important to board the ship as soon as possible for check in or if it is alright to arrive an hour or so before departure? I've heard there is a mad rush early on but I'm not sure if this is true. Thanks so much for your input.
Early check in before departure?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 2 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 3 river cruise cabins
- 4 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cape Horn Cruise
- 7 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 8 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 9 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 10 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 11 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 14 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 18 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 19 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 20 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 21 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 24 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 25 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June