We're moving back to England next month (Aug 2010) via the eastbound QM2 transatlantic cruise. We've cruised NCL before (Bahamas, Western Caribbean) but NEVER something as nice as Cunard. Have been scouring YouTube videos trying to get a handle on the dress code. It appears that what we see is sometimes averse to what we read about dress code. We are seeing people in trainers and shorts in places like the gift shop, and walking around the boat. Can someone give us some direction on dress code? (Obviously, we know about dressing up for dinner, etc.) Cheers!!
Dress code QM2 Transatlantic US-->UK
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 2 river cruise cabins
- 3 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 4 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cape Horn Cruise
- 7 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 8 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 9 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 10 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 11 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 14 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 18 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 19 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 20 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 21 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 24 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 25 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June