We're moving back to England next month (Aug 2010) via the eastbound QM2 transatlantic cruise. We've cruised NCL before (Bahamas, Western Caribbean) but NEVER something as nice as Cunard. Have been scouring YouTube videos trying to get a handle on the dress code. It appears that what we see is sometimes averse to what we read about dress code. We are seeing people in trainers and shorts in places like the gift shop, and walking around the boat. Can someone give us some direction on dress code? (Obviously, we know about dressing up for dinner, etc.) Cheers!!
Dress code QM2 Transatlantic US-->UK
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Cruise Voyant Cyber Monday Deals
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?