I understand that we can decorate the doors to our cabins on our cruise so we can find it (provided we get off on the correct deck). A easy to remove door decoration. Not a sticker, but they make a removable cling. Does anyone know where I get one of these? What am I looking for (name) ? Are there otherways to decorate our cabin doors? What do other cruisers do? Thanks.
Door Decorations on Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 regent navigator showers
- 2 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Cruise Experience Interview
- 7 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise