I understand that we can decorate the doors to our cabins on our cruise so we can find it (provided we get off on the correct deck). A easy to remove door decoration. Not a sticker, but they make a removable cling. Does anyone know where I get one of these? What am I looking for (name) ? Are there otherways to decorate our cabin doors? What do other cruisers do? Thanks.
Door Decorations on Cruise
- 1 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 2 Copenhagen pier
- 3 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 4 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 5 Cruising?
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 8 Azamara cruises
- 9 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 10 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 11 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 12 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 13 Florida Bus
- 14 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 15 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 16 Please help with Ketchikan
- 17 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 18 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 19 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 24 Cruising to Iceland
- 25 San Diego Zoo