I understand that we can decorate the doors to our cabins on our cruise so we can find it (provided we get off on the correct deck). A easy to remove door decoration. Not a sticker, but they make a removable cling. Does anyone know where I get one of these? What am I looking for (name) ? Are there otherways to decorate our cabin doors? What do other cruisers do? Thanks.
Door Decorations on Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 3 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 6 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Which cruise one to use??
- 9 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 12 Formal nights on cruise
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 15 Cruises for singles
- 16 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 17 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 18 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 21 Tours in Greece
- 22 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 23 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14