I'm considering a short cruise for our group of 4 mature women. We can't do more than 5 nights due to schedule reasons and it has to be in early March. All I can find out of the West Coast or New Orleans is Carnival, and I don't think that's the line for us. Any others that you know of? Can't find anything on the cruise websites, but thought there might smaller lines that don't pop up on those sites.
Does anyone know of 3-5 night cruises from the West Coast or New Orleans area other than Carnival?
- 1 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 2 Copenhagen pier
- 3 Fares Go Down Late?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 8 Cruising?
- 9 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 10 Azamara cruises
- 11 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 12 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 13 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 14 Florida Bus
- 15 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 16 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 17 Please help with Ketchikan
- 18 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 19 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 20 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 25 Cruising to Iceland