I'm considering a short cruise for our group of 4 mature women. We can't do more than 5 nights due to schedule reasons and it has to be in early March. All I can find out of the West Coast or New Orleans is Carnival, and I don't think that's the line for us. Any others that you know of? Can't find anything on the cruise websites, but thought there might smaller lines that don't pop up on those sites.
Does anyone know of 3-5 night cruises from the West Coast or New Orleans area other than Carnival?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?