I'm considering a short cruise for our group of 4 mature women. We can't do more than 5 nights due to schedule reasons and it has to be in early March. All I can find out of the West Coast or New Orleans is Carnival, and I don't think that's the line for us. Any others that you know of? Can't find anything on the cruise websites, but thought there might smaller lines that don't pop up on those sites.
Does anyone know of 3-5 night cruises from the West Coast or New Orleans area other than Carnival?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 2 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 3 river cruise cabins
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 6 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 12 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 13 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 15 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 16 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 19 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 20 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 23 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 24 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 25 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?