I believe that you can visit Victoria on an Alaska cruise if you have an original birth certificate and a driver's license. Has anyone done that? Also if we take a minibus trip in Skagway up parallel to White Pass and it goes into Canada, is a birth certificate and perhaps expired passport or driver's license acceptable for coming back down into the U.S.
Documentation for Victoria
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 15 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 16 Grand Turk
- 17 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 18 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 19 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 20 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 21 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?