Has anyone ever been on a ship that stopped in Bari? If so, did you take an excursion - what was it, and are you glad you did? Thank you.
Docking in Bari, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Cruise room options for three people
- 4 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 5 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 6 Majesty of the Seas
- 7 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 8 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 11 Taking alcohol on board.
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 15 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 16 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 17 MIA to dock
- 18 Big ship or small ship?
- 19 Alaska in June
- 20 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 21 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 24 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 25 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise