My husband and I have travelled a lot(all over the world) and taken a number of cruises (before we had a kid). My husband does not like touristy places and is not really thrilled about going back to Hawaii but our 10 year old daughter wants "to go while she is still a kid!" We like to be active and not just sit on the beach so I am intrigued by the new 7 day itineraries on the Norwegian Star. Also since we just have one kid she could then make some friends on the ship. Does anyone have any pro or con ideas. I have not done a price comparison of a cruise vs a land package. Hawaii hotels and food are so expensive. Thanks for your ideas.
Do you think Hawaii cruises are a good idea for a family?
- 1 Pre-Cruise Civitavecchia Hotel w/FCO transfers. Any suggestions?
- 2 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 3 quick lunch in Paris
- 4 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?